Monday, February 20, 2006

Campus tours


Today I got stuck in the middle of a campus tour group. High school seniors and their parents moving at an alarmingly slow pace. I don't really know how I found myself in the middle of it--it just happened. It reminded me of certain people at the U of M who travel in packs, take up the entire sidewalk, and don't speak English. Except these people spoke English. However, that fact did not make the experience any more pleasant. I suppose it is reasonable to provide these campus tours to people who really want to take them. They probably should only be offered when it's nice out though, so that when students who actually already go here want to truck it to class, they won't have to step out into the snow and mud to get around the herd.

No comments:

Post a Comment