Sunday, March 12, 2006

On a flight

"Ma'am, you are going to have to check that bag."
"I can't check my bag! As soon as we get to Chicago I have to get on a train to New York. I can't check it."
"Ma'am, this bag is not going to fit in these overhead bins. You need to check your bag."
"Look at all these inconsiderate people! Some of these bags up here could go underneath the seats! I have to have my bag with me! People are not being very courteous!"
"Ma'am, I realize that you are upset, but there is no other place for your bag to go. You need to take it to the front and have it checked."
"My husband is a 100 K flier! He is not going to be happy about this!"
"Ma'am, please take your bag to the front to be checked and stowed underneath the plane."
"My husband is NOT going to be happy about this! I can't believe all these inconsiderate people!"

No comments:

Post a Comment