Sunday, November 25, 2007

Out in Indee

Friday night my parents and I went to Alburnett to meet with Kiley Stavnes and her parents. Our parents hadn't met before, and the Stavnes' were in the area because Kiley's mom is originally from Alburnett. It was the perfect opportunity for us all to get together.

Later Friday night Rob and I each went out with our friends in Independence. Rob got to see friends he rarely has a chance to see, so he had a blast. Kiley came to Independence with me so she got to meet some of the people I went to high school with. We went out with Alexa and David and ended up running in to Rob and his friends when we were at Devon's on the Dam. My wonderful mother made sure we got home safely.




Lindsay Risk's dad and Kiley's dad went to college together

Wished Paige was there!

I got to see my cousin Sean O'Brien

Rob was a dancing machine

Scott Iverson, Rob, Alex Risk, and Rob Leytze

No comments:

Post a Comment