Friday, December 28, 2007

Looking back on 2007

A few highlights from the past year...

January

Kelly, Maya, and Lana were in Iowa for a while, so I got to spend an evening with them in Waterloo.


February

Rob and I joined his parents in Iowa City to celebrate their anniversary.


March

Alexa and David came to visit. We got crazy at a hockey game!

Alexa and I also went to Iowa City over spring break to see our high school buddy Jeff.


April

Rob and I went to Minneapolis to see Snow Patrol!


May

On Rob's birthday we left for Napa Valley with Mart and Julie. We were all ready for a vacation! Rob and I really want to go back sometime.




June

Rob and I went to the Omaha Zoo!


We went back to Indee to help Alexa celebrate her birthday!

July

We spent 4th of July at a baseball game and then at Andy and Shristi's.

We spent a weekend in July in Chicago to see the Cubs win!


August

August was the most exciting time of 2007! Rob and my friends
all helped me celebrate turning 22...

and the next night Rob asked me to marry him!


And just days after that, on August 20, Zaladet Dona Shonka was born!

September

Iowa football in Iowa City...

And the Iowa/Iowa State game in Ames.
October

Zala was baptized at the First United Methodist Church in Indee.
Rob and I managed to carve a pumpkin for Halloween.
November

We had an early Thanksgiving at Andy and Shristi's and then went home on Thanksgiving Day to Rob's grandparents' house.

And Alexa came to visit!
December

We spent Christmas with both of our families!



We are so excited for 2008!

No comments:

Post a Comment