Thursday, July 02, 2009

My attempt at my top 10 Michael Jackson songs

10. Will You Be There
9. The Way You Make Me Feel
8. Don't Stop Til You Get Enough
7. Smooth Criminal
6. You Are Not Alone
5. Man in the Mirror
4. Scream feat. Janet Jackson
3. Billie Jean
2. You Rock My World
1. Thriller

I am still totally shocked and depressed over this whole thing. And now I read that Debbie Rowe suddenly wants her two children back. What about Blanket?! I don't think the kids should be separated, and I don't think Debbie Rowe should get her kids back. She doesn't even talk to them! And Michael deliberately left her out of his will! And she has absolutely NO charisma--which is mostly how I base my opinions on celebrities--so she's out in my book.

5 comments:

  1. What about Dirty Diana?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good....but it's not in my top 10. Maybe not even my top 20! What are your faves?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That´s a classic! I even had the shoes he wore in that video. I´d replace Scream and Dont´t Stop Til You Get Enough with Dirty Diana and Beat it, but the rest of your list I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I really like Beat It too! Close call to make it on my list. The main reason I love Don't Stop Til You Get Enough is because of Chris Tucker on Rush Hour 2. Cracks me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! It´s been awhile, so I completely forgot about Chris Tucker singing it, but yes! I take it back. That scene alone makes it a classic!

    ReplyDelete