Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Western Caribbean cruise

Time for a few vaycay pics. Since everyone knows I was freaking out to go on a cruise, I'll start with the bad and end with the good. So here are the top three terrible moments of my first cruise:

#1 Arrival at the Port of Miami for embarkation. At this point I am pretty doped up, so I'm actually pretty relaxed. Rob takes the opportunity to take a picture of me attempting to read a diagram of the ship. The ship is actually right behind me, but I haven't seen it yet. I'm scared to look.


#2 Getting back to the giant ship that is anchored like miles and miles and miles from the port in Belize City. See below. This is how far away our ship was. It's the one of the left, I think. You can barely see it because it's out in the middle of nowhere.
We are forced to sit on the top deck of the tender because there is no room left below. The waves are giant and the guy driving the boat is going like a hundred miles an hour. He takes the opportunity to photograph all the fun we're having getting sprayed with salt water in the eyes and becoming completely soaked.


#3 Being sandwiched between two deep ships.


The next round will be the fun ones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment