Saturday, March 06, 2010

facebook status updates

Top 10 worst status updates on Facebook:

http://www.facebookstatus.org/status-update/top-10-worst-things-to-do-with-your-facebook-status/

To me, #6 should be #1, as that is the one that I see most often (and tend to spark messages from myself to Laura or from Laura to me.) The *ask me, ask me, ask me* thing obviously is for attention--and Laura and I DO give those updates attention, just secretly :)

One that didn't make the list that should have is a status with "Dear.... [typically an inanimate object]....followed by [complaint or general nonsense]." For example, "Dear spring break, you are not coming fast enough, so please hurry up."

I don't think links should have made the list, as those are the most interesting status updates IMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment