Thursday, April 15, 2010

busy!

This is the time of year when things really start to pick up, I guess. I feel like I don't see Rob much. I don't really see adults that much, it feels like! My time is being consumed by....

11 graduate credits. 6 from ISU, 5 from Viterbo.
I'm finishing my MS endorsement at Viterbo and continuing with my Master's in Educational Leadership at ISU. This summer I'll have 9 grad credits from ISU.

Building leadership team, Iowa Core Curriculum team, professional development committee. I guess I ended up with all of these because I'm the 8th grade team leader/facilitator.

Getting the house/yard in summertime mode. We have a lawn mower and a weed eater. Sprinkler. Plants, flowers. Guess I need to put up pictures. I wish more of my money could go to J.Crew instead of LOWE'S!

Oh and I have a full time teaching job in which I try to prepare 13-15-year-olds for high school English classes.

Maybe the saddest part of all is that I actually like all the stuff I'm doing. I'll be doing all of it for at least another year, and then I might be able to get off some committees. If I didn't have to sleep at night, that would give me so many more hours in a day to get things done!

No comments:

Post a Comment