Monday, August 23, 2010

kitchen backsplash

Our weekend project was putting up a backsplash in our kitchen. I LOVE the way it turned out. I was pretty hesitant to do this....I do not feel like we are very handy people! But we did it.....the best part is that I didn't even have to call my dad ONCE!!!





Above is my wonderful birthday present from my mother (the frog dish with the bamboo). She's had this frog dish thing at her house for a while and every time I'm there, I say, "Can I just have this? You aren't really using it for anything and I love it!" She would tell me no, she's just still thinking of something to do with it. She must have gotten sick of me asking to have it because I got it for my birthday with lovely bamboo in it :)))) Thanks, Mom, I love it :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment