Friday, April 29, 2011

Almost wore my old Spice Girls shirt today.....


The week started off pretty terribly. Today, though, was a great day (too bad my standards for a "great day" right now are A) do not get randomly injured/disfigured; B) do not argue incessantly/needlessly with the people I care about and trust the most; and (or??) C) drink a latte OR eat a donut.....you wouldn't think it would be that hard to pull off!!....). The only slight problem today was the staff meeting this morning--it kind of interrupted my wedding watching. Rob told me he really liked it when the TV was turned on at 4:30am this morning so that he could listen to Matt Lauer and me comment on dresses and hats. Okay, Rob never said that. But I just get the feeling....

I can't explain why I watched it or why anyone cares about the royal wedding (esp Americans since we had this thing called the American Revolution).....but I like this post from the Vancouver Observer:

http://www.vancouverobserver.com/politics/news/2011/04/29/why-do-we-care-about-royal-wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment