Monday, August 01, 2011

Quick project

Decided to do a little project at school today.

1)  I HATE these flips flops.  I like the idea of them.  I think they are cute on my shoe rack.  And in these pictures.  They are not cute on my feet or with any of my clothes.  I have had them for a year, and I'm tired of thinking that I will wear them someday.  Just not gonna happen.

2)  I need more magnets for my whiteboard at school--and the locker magnets there are selling with school supplies are $$ and boring.  So, here's my project.


Cute flip flops......in theory.....





















Hot glue gun and magnets.....



Used wire cutters to cut the flowers off (they were sewn tightly with fishing line)......
and glued magnets to the back of the flowers.......



Tada!  Flip flops I will actually wear because they are plain.....
and cute magnets for my whiteboard (plus a few extras...)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment