Sunday, February 26, 2012

Baby room

Found this super cute dresser for the baby's room on Craigslist last week!  I love it!!  I've been on the hunt for a teal/aqua/greenish dresser.....or a dresser that was quality enough and cute enough that I could just paint myself.  This one is perfect, and I didn't have to do anything!  The pillows are pieces of an old bedding set that we used to use.....I gave the bedspread to my grandma so she could use the material to make a crib quilt.  I love all the colors in it, and I love that it is not cartoonish or babyish so that we can keep it around for a very long time.


Peeking out from the crib in the mirror is Muffy, the teddy bear I slept with until an embarrassingly old age.  On the dresser are watercolor prints I ordered from this seller on Etsy.  They are perfect for a nursery and have great colors.  I just can't stand things that are too generic/too babyish looking that I feel like I'd have to get rid of in just a couple of years.  Not sure where exactly these will hang on the wall yet, I have to think about it.


The walls are still a light khaki color like the rest of our house.....I don't have any plans to paint.....yet.....but we'll see once we get everything for the room if a different color would be nice.

1 comment:

  1. Love it. And those pillows. You can just mail those to me!

    ReplyDelete