Tuesday, May 08, 2012

growing :/

20 wks 


27 wks 


32 wks

Right now I'm actually closer to 34 weeks, so this last picture is already outdated I suppose. I'm pretty much over being pregnant, but at the same time I'm not exactly ready for the baby to be here.  Selfishly, I just want to be skinny again, to be able to wear whatever I want again, and to be able to sleep at night.  Okay, so I probably still won't be able to sleep at night...but hopefully I'll at least be comfortable!

I shouldn't be whining because overall, my pregnancy has been easy so far and everything has been fine.  It seems like many people I talk to either absolutely hated or absolutely loved being pregnant.....I have had neither of those experiences, but I'm glad it's almost over.  

Most everyone I've talked to has tended to agree that the last month is not so great, so I've got that to look forward to, as my due date is only about six weeks away.  There are only 10 days of school left, which could make for a very long June, but I may be glad to have little to do.    


No comments:

Post a Comment