Thursday, June 28, 2012

One week old

I can't believe Mace is a week old already.  When I was pregnant and anticipating his arrival, time could not move fast enough.  Minutes felt like hours.  I couldn't WAIT to go into labor and get him here!  Starting with our arrival at the hospital last Wednesday night though, time is now moving much too quickly!  




Unfortunately my little guy has been attached to an electrical outlet for the past few days.  His bilirubin levels were a bit high, so we have a biliblanket here at home to get his levels down and get rid of his jaundice.  He is getting better, so hopefully we will get great news from the doctor soon that we can get rid of the biliblanket!  For now, he is my little glow worm.  The blanket goes on his back, and he doesn't mind it at all, it mostly just makes it a bit of a challenge for me to get him situated to feed him.


We are exhausted and trying to figure everything out, but we are so happy!!

3 comments:

  1. Sally & Rob,
    Mace is adorable. Prayers that his levels go down soon. We are so happy for you. He looks pretty content, I think that you have it figured out.
    Love to all of you, Terry & Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally & Rob,
    Mace is adorable. Prayers that his levels go down soon. We are so happy for you. He looks pretty content, I think that you have it figured out.
    Love to all of you, Terry & Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for thinking of us!! This is sure a lot of work, but like everyone says, it is completely worth it!!

    ReplyDelete