Friday, September 21, 2012

3 months


My little guy is three months old today.  While the time has flown by and while those first few weeks are still fresh in my mind, I find myself all the time telling Mace about his fictional baby brother.  Who, let's be honest, will remain fictional for likely years.  But it makes Mace smile and laugh when I tell him all about this baby brother friend he's going to have someday, so who cares!





Bath time..............in the hospital...................at one month.................and at three months!



2 comments:

  1. kris shonka10:35 PM

    Mace is going to be too big for his bath tub before long.
    He needs a little sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! He's going to have to flip around to the other side soon where he sits up.

    I think two boys would be fun!

    ReplyDelete