Thursday, September 13, 2012

Daycare. Happened.

And Mace loves it, of course!!  

I should have known he would because he's such a happy boy anyway.   I am so thrilled with the daycare center he's going to, and I just love the girls who are watching him.  They sent me this picture of him playing away and laughing today.  I took the afternoon off school today so that I could pick him up early, but there was really no need......he was sacked out fast asleep when I got there, and didn't even wake up when I put him in his car seat.  Play hard, sleep great!  

I had a great day back to school, and it makes it soooo much easier knowing Mace is having fun and napping during the day and being looked after by great people.  It was easier than I thought it would be to go back today.  Granted, I did not drop him off (nor do I plan to anytime soon) and I left school a couple hours early, but I didn't think about him and wonder what he was doing every second of the day like I thought I would.  

Now I really just feel bad for anyone who doesn't take their kid to my daycare place.  From the times I've been in there getting to know the director as well as the gals who watch Mace, I can tell how much they care about the babies and children they watch, and I can trust them.  And they are opening a brand new building in a few weeks, so it will be pretty cool to take Mace to an all new facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment