Friday, October 19, 2012

4 month sleep regression


Unfortunately we haven't been sleeping so great for the past two weeks.  Mace is getting over being congested but has decided that he wants to get up in the middle of the night again.  And not just slowly-wake-up-squawk-a-little-put-in-pacifier-go-right-back-to-sleep type getting up.  This is like startled-awake-scream-until-Mom-and-only-MOM-picks-me-up-and-possibly-feeds-me-and-then-I-will-do-it-again-in-two-hours getting up.  It's awesome.

The last couple nights have been better.  Hoping that he gets back on track soon.  When I Googled 4 month sleep regression, everything I read fit Mace to a T.  I know all about it and how crappy it is.  What I don't know is when he will be sleeping through the night again.  Hopefully SOON.

Luckily he is still a happy guy and doesn't seem to mind his or my lack of sleep.

Good for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment