Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Evening cat nap


Who wouldn't want to sleep cozied up to Daddy in a nice warm house with softly glowing Christmas lights?  Cause I sure wouldn't mind that a bit.  *yawn*

What a great dad.  I probably don't need to go in to some long sob story about how we are best friends and soul mates (let's face it, my best friend and soul mate is probably LillyBear because she has my main interests down and in practice TO A T: 1. acting like a starved, ravenous wildebeest and 2. sleeping like.....some fictional baby that does not live at our house).  But Rob's definitely got DOWN the art of multitasking with a little baby cat napper cuddled up on him.  And that is pretty important.

6 comments:

  1. New follower, and omg I absolutely love this picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so darling. new follower! also, come enter my great giveaway today! xo chaseandem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. followed back!

    Please vote for me at this
    link for the Grazia contest!You can vote every day…thanks!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always good to have a little Cyclone following!!
    You have one very handsome little man!
    Are you still in Iowa, or did you branch out after ISU?
    Thanks for stopping by, following you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah your baby just looks like he is daddy-arm heaven :)
    i love it when my husband is so helpful around the house too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say, I think this picture is just PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete