Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Flu 2 Browns 0

The flu bug claimed its second victim in our household today.  I was patient zero and got off easy compared to Sally so far. Oddly enough the one person who didn't get a flu shot is perfectly healthy.  Little Mace is still going strong and happy as a clam.  My mind cannot even begin to comprehend how to deal with a five month old with the flu. I'm going to pretend he is immune.  Lilly is asleep in the office under the desk avoiding all of us.  In closing I'd like to thank the FDA for their epic fail in picking the wrong strains for the vaccine this year. Happy Holidays you hacks!
-Rob

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear..Our household got the stomach flu around the end of November. Totally not nice. Blessings to your family, hope y'all get better real soon. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. Btw, love your blog background! Soo gorgeous.

    -Lauricia
    Giveitsomestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete