Monday, December 03, 2012

Snugabunny


I think we can all agree that these sleeping arrangements are obviously not going to work out for this tubbo for much longer.  The day that Mace officially outgrows his Rock N Play is going to be one sad day.....followed by many sleepless nights I'm sure (how new and different!).  

So here he actually has a blanket underneath him which makes him seem even bigger and ill-fitted in the thing......this is my manufacturer-not-approved way of slowly trying to get him to sleep flat....er.....flatter than usual anyway.  Pretty much a fail, but dang he sure looked peaceful for those solid 25 minutes of napping didn't he?? 

6 comments:

  1. Aren't big babies the best? LOVE chubbalubs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a precious little one, sleeping babies are so sweet. makes me want my very own! (but don't tell my husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby is so sweet! Beautiful family! Get all the sleep you get, while you can get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a peaceful site! I loved hearing from you on my blog. I can't imagine studying abroad in Germany! Is it weird how much I loved it and wanted to live there? I suppose it reminded me mostly about my life here in the South. Kind people, yummy food and pretty setting.
    xoxo, hm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness- how adorable! Sleeping babies melt my heart. period. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete