Friday, January 04, 2013

Ready for Valentine's Day ♥


Just got this supercute onesie in the mail from Hailey at the posh peach boutique on etsy.  I LOVE IT!!  It is so cute for Valentine's Day.....and any day until it doesn't fit anymore really.  Hailey is great at customizing whatever you want and really fast on shipping things out.  Excellent customer service!  She gets back to me so quickly with any question I have or anything else I want her to do.  This is my second order from her.....Mace rocked a cute reindeer onesie for Christmas.  Definitely have her send you a picture of what the onesie will look like, as she hand-dyes them so the colors may not be exactly what you have in your head.  (I did a quick brown dye job on the reindeer onesie because the red wasn't quite red enough for a little boy.)  

What else Mace needs soon for sure.....from a couple other places.....

2 comments:

  1. I don't have children, but these onesies are adorable! Mace looks so precious. I'll have to keep Hailey's stuff in mind for upcoming baby showers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agh, those onesies are too much! I'm pretty sure Marcus needs those in his life. ESPECIALLY the Iowish one! :)

    ReplyDelete