Thursday, February 21, 2013

8 months


Can't believe we have an eight-month-old.  This is such a fun age!  Mace is crawling and rolling and squirming and pulling himself up all over the place!  The only baby proofing we have done so far is turn the end tables so that their bottom drawers are facing toward the couch.  It has been a fun game for Mace to open and close those over and over and over.....but the fun had to end before he knocked himself out with how fast he pulls the drawers out.  Time to clear out the rest of the house I guess.

Thought for sure I would be able to say I was done nursing by this point.  I know it's great for him (and great for me, as I'm at my lowest weight in yeeaarrs!), and now that I'm not pumping at work anymore it's a lot better.....but I'm about ready to be done.  I nurse him in the morning and before bed now, and he's just started getting formula mixed with his milk at daycare.  He eats baby food at dinner time with us and oatmeal before bedtime nursing.  Puffs and mum-mum crackers whenever.

We are currently in the middle of another winter storm.....early out from school today and 7ish inches of snow expected tonight.  Found out today that the weatherman's wife is supposedly banned from a local grocery store because she shoplifts.  My trust in him has been diminished again.  He's a pretty poor forecaster, so who knows what we'll actually get.  COME ON SPRING BREAK.


6 comments:

  1. It's official. I'm in love with Mace. I kind of want him and Marcus to be real life BFFs. Is that weird? No? Yes? Maybe a little? Eh...
    I've tried to reply to you, but you're a "no-reply" blogger. Booooo! If you care to, you can change that in your bloggy settings. That way it doesn't seem so creepy for me to leave comments a mile long. :)
    What weatherman??? I interned at WHO. Tell me it isn't one of their guys.
    P.S. Your welcome for the scotcharoos. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I fixed it? Did I?... No clue.... My email is sabrwn at gmail

      Email me because I've got the scoop on your weatherman!!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, that's crazy about your weatherman's wife! How did you find that out?! Ha!

    Oh... and Mace is just such a little lovie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTF, weatherman's wife? So random. Totally over the snow. It snows here pretty much every 2 days. IT HAS TO STOP!
    Mace is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just laughed out loud........a shoplifting weatherman's wife!?!?! HAAAA!

    I'm sorry your storm fizzled!!!

    I LOVE the idea of posting milestones ON the photo for the monthly photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute - happy 8 months Mace!!

    ReplyDelete