Sunday, February 03, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday


We don't really care much about the Super Bowl here.....we just use it as an excuse to eat an entire can of Rotel and a block of Velveeta.  We are Team Beyonce.

Anyway we spent the day practicing some crawling.  We found that Mace's biggest incentive to take off and try to burn some calories is a tower of blocks that needs knocking over.

I'm sure we probably shouldn't even be encouraging him to crawl because we'll be sorry once he's getting in to everything......but it's so fun to see him learn new things!

Learning to crawl from Sally on Vimeo.

8 comments:

  1. So you ate brick of velveeta and rotel, too? :) It was just the hubs and me tonight, and we killed a crock pot full of that stuff. Whoops. :)
    WAY TO GO MACE! Look at him and his new mobility. Watch out, the fun is just beginning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! It's so exciting when they start to learn new things! We aren't big football fans either, so we watched the commercials instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! What a cute little wiggle worm :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED your birth story (you worked hard!!), and how Mace's name came to be.
    In case you're bored, here's Marcus' birth story. I was a bit bummed, as I knew quite early in the pregnancy we would most likely be having a c-section. The kid was stubborn in utero, and not a thing has changed!
    http://d-and-s-macke.blogspot.com/2012/04/marcus-birth-story.html

    And seriously, there are so many similarities between us! HOW did I not run into you in college?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, that little video melts my heart! Mace really wants those blocks! Too cute!
    And definitely team Beyonce all the way!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahaha! Team Beyonce for sure! Food is the ONLY reason to get involved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE SUPERBOWL FOOD. It was a pretty good game, but I would be so distracted by your cute little man if I were you

    ReplyDelete