Monday, March 11, 2013

Another snow day??!

It's March ELEVENTH!

We went ahead and got some more sweet weather dumped on us last night.  Another snow day for Mace and me.  Not like we really minded the day off or anything.  Allowed us some time to mentally prepare for both The Bachelor finale and the Iowa State women playing in the Big 12 championship tonight.  Even though both events are fairly predictable.....cheering for the underdog in both cases (Cyclones face a bigger hurdle than Catherine, I'm afraid....Baylor's Brittney Griner is just.....scary).

Soooo......what did we do today......Mace basically did whatever he wanted......which turns out to be crawling all over the place since he's figured out how......and I chased him around saying no, no yucky and be nice to the puppy and you're fine!

And we napped.

Great day.



Yes that string of drool is worse than anything Lilly's produced.

10 comments:

  1. You should think about a trip out here. The coldest temps of the week happened yesterday (68 degrees)! We have everything you'd need for Mace, so no extra packing there.
    I love Mace's ISU outfit. We are slighted when it comes to shopping for cute Cyclone clothes in our neck of the woods.
    Lastly, I'm pretty sure Marcus hears "no" 1,462,893 times a day. And that's probably on the conservative side. :)
    Happy Snow Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that string of drool photo is cute! clearly your son doesn't seem to mind that is snowed even though it is march 11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little dude! Although I can't say I miss the drooling phase ;) Returning the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious boy! So glad you stopped by the blog. I'm loving yours! Beautiful family. New follower too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Drew was a huge drooler. :) Love that middle picture of that sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wrote a comment and it disappeared :D Well, just wanted to say that he is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA! Bach. finale. I thought After the Final Rose was mostly boring. The boring-est ATFR ever. But I love that dang show. And I'll watch Des' season.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your little guy!

    And too bad the snow day wasn't on Tuesday instead of Monday.... I was in DIRE need of being able to sleep in after the three hour finale.... Staying up until 11 p.m. had me wanting to snooze at my desk all day long on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh, snow and more snow (except when it rained for 3 days straight last weekend!) Gotta love the Midwest. Bach finale. Was surprised he chose Catherine. Match made in heaven? Who knows. I watch the dumb thing every time though! It's like an interesting social experiment to me or something.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lillie has bee hearing a lot of No,No, No,Yucky. Like when she was eating cow manure out of a puddle from the tractor I was washing.evoL moM.

    ReplyDelete