Sunday, March 24, 2013

Florida vaycay


We made it back from Florida (hello depression pangs & nightcaps while I readjust)!  Mace was SOOO good on our trip, we could hardly believe it.  A year ago I never thought I'd be taking my baby on a vacation.....I've always figured that vacations are to relax and leave the stress of parenting behind.....but it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun without Mace there.  It's fun to see everything through his eyes......the beach, the waves, the birds, bites of new foods....makes me so excited for summer in Iowa so I can spend this much time with him again.....going to the pool, the zoo, the park.....taking Lilly for walks......SUNSHINE!

Here are a few pictures of our trip.....we played on the beach, swam, ate & drank waayy too much.....that pretty much sums it up :)))








We were so happy to spend vaycay with Rob's dad....Mace really loved having Grandpa to play with him, carry him around, and push him in the stroller along the beach!!







Didn't want to leave Grandpa at the airport.....


Goodbyes are the worst.  We didn't want to leave Florida,
but most of all we didn't want to leave Grandpa.

We had such a great time.....of course had to end up at our fave place......Bait House in Clearwater.....last year I was pregnant and drinking O'Doul's....not so much this year ;)) 

7 comments:

  1. So many great family photos! Glad you guys had such a nice time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture of you all made my heart melt a little bit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous, looks like an awesome vacation! Can't WAIT for the beach this summer. My kids have already started asking if it's time to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww you guys are the cutest little family! Glad you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh these pics have me longing for sand and sun. Glad it went so well! Welcome back to WINTER! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your vacation looks like it was SO MUCH FUN!
    Mace looks right at home on the beach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful family! These photographs are perfect! And really wishing I was near the beach right about now!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete