Saturday, March 02, 2013

Mace's First Easter Basket


1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9

Did we I the Easter Bunny go 100% bonkers and get waaayy too much stuff for Mace's first Easter basket?  Yep.  Don't care.  Already decided that when there is some magical thing involved like Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.....or even the little leprechaun from the Lucky Charms box perhaps.....it doesn't count as spoiling.  I mean, obviously it still does.  But there were just too many things I've wanted for Mace lately......so the EB will help out.

Probably my favorite thing was also the least expensive.....the Somebunny Loves You board book.  SO CUTE.  The pictures of all the cute little animals along with the rhymes.....it is Easter to a T.

Beach theme for Mace's first Easter, as he will be taking his first trip to Florida for spring break soon, and we want stuff to remember it by!  Excited for the Easters when Mace can A) remember it and B) HUNT FOR EGGS!  Epic egg hunts at my parents' house.  EB loves that place.

Check out other Easter baskets at Sarah @ Our Journey!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! So many cute ideas here! Great post and so glad you stopped by!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, IN LOVE with your Easter basket theme!
    There may be a slim {HUGE} chance I went bonkers yesterday buying Easter basket goodies, and my list of things yet to buy continues to grow - like a new swim suit and that Somebunny Loves You book!
    Not going to lie, I think you're headed to the WRONG ocean for spring break. Just sayin'....

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your Easter basket. I seriously just bought L some stuff from the dollar bin at Target! Stuff he will love though! He's strangely into new socks these days :). Ha. I suppose I should get some for the babies too, more for his benefit than anything. Not like they will know the difference, but Liam will! The dollar bin is calling me back! They had some cool stuff though, like toy dinosaurs and Sesame Street books. Those came home with me too... Target and I are going steady. It's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this!! You gave me some awesome ideas :) I get the total mommy FAIL for not getting Mia Christmas gifts OR Valentine gifts... oops! So I'll have to make up for it with an amazing Easter basket!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gonna order that Somebunny book right now from Amazon! Thanks for the suggestion. I was just thinking that we needed more Easter books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I was wondering what the beach theme was all about but it makes sense now! Gosh, I would be so excited to get away :)

    ReplyDelete