Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Minor complaints

1.  Had no cash for the vendo today.  I was in pretty desperate need of a giant Butterfinger.  Or Snickers.  Or Cheetos.  Anything really.  I was hungry.

2.  My eyes have been bothering me since Friday, so I've been rocking my glasses.  Neat.


3.  Tripped on the carpet at school today.  *Turns around real quick to look*  Yep.  Carpet.  Or as Ellen DeGeneres would say, "I was just starting to jog!  Trip?!  I didn't trip!  I was running...."

4.  My brother hasn't read Gone Girl in the three days that I have allowed him so far.  He's 23% through.  When his Kindle tells him 51% he's gonna be like "AWHHH!!"  He's a fast reader, so hopefully we can talk about this book SOON.

5.  I am playing in the students vs. staff basketball game on Friday?  I might break an ankle?  Need CPR?  My three-ball/basketball shoes/fitness are not what they used to be.  Mainly because they do not exist anymore.

Maybe I will join Mace in his nightly hollering session tonight.  It seems to work for him when he has some complaining to do....


Holla! from Sally on Vimeo.

5 comments:

  1. 1. Love your glasses, cute! I have contacts but am clearly too lazy to put them in. Therefore, I rock the glasses daily. Too bad my kid thinks the glasses are a toy. They're ripped from my face every .5 seconds.
    2. Gone Girl was AWESOME! Still don't understand how I can hate every character but LOVE the book.
    3. Please take video of your bball game. And then post it. :)
    4. Glad to see Marcus isn't the only one who finds hollering an acceptable way to get attention/what he wants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterfinger.

    Oh did you think I had something else to say? Nope sorry. I'm still stuck on that word and want one now. I mean, like 5 minutes ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little guy, even when he's hollering!! :)

    Also, love your glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your glasses! That book is next on my list. You know, with all my free time. I'm currently reading The Help. I know, welcome to 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gone Girl.........how has he NOT plowed through it yet? COME ON!

    The end, however, had me boiling.

    ReplyDelete