Sunday, April 14, 2013

No matchy-matchy


I can't even believe I got pictures of Mace sitting today because all he wants to do is stand up and climb on to ev. ry. thing.

After a couple of mouthfuls of spit-up this morning (hasn't spit up forever, no clue what that's about) and donut and blueberry mishaps, we ended up with this nice stripes and dinos outfit.  And I reeeaally don't like matchy-matchy.....but this just doesn't go.  (Laundry anyone?)

But can't babies wear anything?  I try to dress Mace cute....but sometimes it just doesn't pan out.  And then if I happen to be out with him, I'll think well I look okay, so no one will think we are scummy and that I can't dress my kid.  Unless I'm just running over to Lowe's for a second.  The Lowe's people definitely think we're scummy.  

OH GREAT.  Mace just made the noise and threw up into my hands.  Yuck.  Why do I try to catch puke?  He doesn't act like he's sick otherwise.  Maybe something he ate isn't sitting well.  No temp.  He's laughing up a storm now.

On to the next mismatched outfit of the day.


11 comments:

  1. He's so cute whether his outfit matches or not :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The people at Target and the grocery store haven't ever seen me in anything other than pajamas (for Marcus) and workout clothes (for me). They totally think we're scummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Every time this little one moves, I am so mesmerized. You have the cutest family. Adorable. And I love your blog :) New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet photos, I love when babies sit still for a moment and actually let us take their picture! I like what you're saying here and I agree. I love dressing my boys but sometimes - it just doesn't happen and that's real life :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... I think the mismatched outfits are kind of cute! And catching spit up? I think that's a mom's job. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first instinct is to hold him over a hard surface, and away from the carpet. If we can make it to the sink, even better! ;) Also, no judgement over here on oufit choices. We keep P in footies half the year. It's easier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. he's so cute..love active little boys! that reminds me of my nephew..always on the move!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh he is so adorable. And seriously, kids can wear anything and still look ridiculously cute! Although one time my husband did try to dress my nephew for the day... he ended up dressing him in something like a sweater with pajama shorts and shoes but no socks. Haha. I had to laugh. The little tyke did look adorable in his get-up, though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable! I love his outfits!! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:50 AM

    When someone writes an article he/she maintains the plan of a user in his/her mind
    that how a user can be aware of it. Therefore that's why this piece of writing is amazing. Thanks!

    My weblog ... diet plan for women

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha! Drew get so dirty playing and eating that he's always mismatched. Oh well... tis the life of a boy! :)

    ReplyDelete