Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Mom

So grateful for my mom.  She is the best.  Not sure what I'd do without talking to her several 
times a week!.....about nothing and everything.  Mace is so lucky to have her as his grandma.    

My first Mother's Day as this little one's Mama and it was absolutely perfect.

My little shadow.....my sweet boy who always wants to know where his mama is.

Mother's Day brings mixed emotions around here....  

Last year I was becoming a mother at the same time Rob lost his. 

It made me realize just how much everyone needs their mom.

No matter your age....Sometimes you just need your mom!

13 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo of Mace at yor feet:) I have an obsession with photos like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Jack could be attached to my feet at all times, he would. Makes it hard to get ready, do the dishes, etc. but I wouldn't change it for the world. I love that face when it's looking up at me from that angle. So sweet!

    Hope your Mother's Day was wonderful! :)

    Maegan

    lovethemama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a fabulous first mother's day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right...everyone needs their mom. I hope you had a wonderful first mothers day! Love the picture with Mace at your feet....I have several like that and I cherish them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry to hear about your hubby's loss last year...so sad. I hope he was able to remember all the good memories yesterday.

    Mace is such a cutie! I hope your first official Mother's Day was wonderful!

    JessiRene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy first mother's day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day! With that little cutie by your side I can't imagine your day was anything but perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy (late) Mothers Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just wish we all lived closer together. Im so glad you keep us up to date with Maces pictures on you blog. evoL. moM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, this is so sweet! I hope you had a wonderful first Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That picture of Mace is so adorable; that is one adoring little boy doting on his mama! Glad it was a good one!!

    ReplyDelete