Saturday, June 01, 2013

Walker

Mace has figured out his wobbly legs lately and has turned in to a real walker.  He will walk on his own from one safe place where he can hold on to the next.  And he will walk to me any time I say "Walk to Mama!" even if I'm two miles away.  Most of the time he can actually make it to me.  He's probably up to 20ish steps on his own.

This is probably like crawling in which we shouldn't even encourage it because it just makes life harder chasing him around.  But it's waaayyy too fun to see him learn and practice new tricks....


IMG 0394 from Sally on Vimeo.


IMG 0718 from Sally on Vimeo.


In other news our weekend started off with a bang as we went grocery shopping!!  On a Friday night!!

HOLLA.


Go crazy, I know.  What an exciting life we're leading over here.

14 comments:

  1. Yay Mace! And I love that grocery photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at him go!! :) fun times!

    JessiRene*
    HartkopBaby.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Mace, go!! Watch out momma, you're never going to so down again. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE! hes really getting the hang of it! way to go mace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, what a cutie!!! I love his little walk. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Walking RULES. All the cool kids are doing it. Go Mace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an exciting milestone! Congrats!! This was my favorite milestone for Parker to reach. He was so cute learning to walk and how excited he would get when he'd go a certain distance without falling. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Mace! Hope you have your running shoes on :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on walking! I love the picture of him in the shopping cart, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey, grocery shopping on a friday sounds pretty darn exciting to me. i'd take it! happy weekend! (your new little walker is adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, how cute! That is such an exciting milestone! I kind of love grocery shopping, that is weird...I know.

    ReplyDelete