Monday, July 29, 2013

Boston ♥

Last week we traveled with my parents to Boston....a great little summer vaycay and my dad finally got to visit Fenway Park!  We had great weather, we ate a lot of good food, saw all the historical sights, climbed Bunker Hill (ouch my calvies are still hurting!), my mom drove a duck boat in the Charles River...Mace was sooo well-behaved....but really, the trip was all worth it just because of our Fenway visit....Notice the scoreboard??  My parents celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary in just a couple weeks!
Mace waving bye-bye to Boston on our last day.  We'll be back!!

10 comments:

  1. Sally, I think you are just gorgeous! Loved the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That vacation sounds so fun! I've always wanted to go to Boston. I'm glad Mace was well behaved for you! :)

    Maegan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics!! So sad we didn't get to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impressed that Mace travels so well! Impressed and jealous. Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome trip! Love the shout out to your parents on the scoreboard!!
    Pretty sure I need your Boston shirt in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. vacations are pure bliss! boston is a place we wanna visit sometime for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a great time! i keep telling my husband we have to visit boston and he isn't sold! i visited when i was younger and itching to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw this looks like so much fun Sally! What a great little vacation. :) P.S. Just saw your 5 year post too...Happy 5 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute family! I LOVE Boston. New follower of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m so jealous that you went to Fenway!!!! I’m a Ranger fan, through and through…but I want to travel and see different stadiums! Thanks for sharing your pictures. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete