Saturday, August 31, 2013

Game day!


I've been super busy since school started....in a good way for sure!  Initially I was really not too thrilled with going back, but I've been surprised at how easy it has been.  I miss Mace....getting him out of bed when he wakes up in the morning, eating breakfast and lunch with him, and just hanging out doing whatever we want....but it definitely makes my breaks from school and getting to spend a ton of time with him that much better.

Anyway, today is GAME DAY and we are all soooo glad that college football is back!  Since we are a house divided (not really, GO CYCLONES:)), Mace is sporting an Iowa State tee and black & gold Hawkeye shorts today.

One of these days I won't be so MIA over here.  Now back to my Buffalo Wild Wings take out and chips & dip.

6 comments:

  1. Thrilled about football season. NOT so thrilled about the TERRIBLE showing today from the Cyclones. YIKES!! I hope the entire season isn't such crap.

    Cutest Cyclone fan, right there... Just take off those shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last picture of him is aaaaaadorable. He's such a cutie. I hope going back to work gets easier for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GO BADGERS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay game day! I can't get enough of Mace's smiles! So precious! :)

    ReplyDelete