Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Sprinkling*


Here is Mace wearing swimming trunks with skulls printed all over them but since they are colorful and meant for babies I don't think he qualifies as goth or punk or whatever is the type that wears skulls?? These were cute and super cheap at Tar-zhay back before we went to Florida....aaaand they still fit because Mace only grows out instead of up apparently and these shorts have a super stretchy waistband for a fat tummy.Mace loves playing in what appears to be the most boring sprinkler ever....100% designed for irrigation, 0% designed for baby playtime, 10000000% baby fun & baby ocupado for a good half hour.  And also our lawn needed watering. *We also refer to this as swimming because it's usually as close as it gets lately.Meanwhile....Lilly shreds a stick and steers clear of the soaked baby eager to test out his pet-the-puppy-niiiiiiccce skills.

10 comments:

  1. He's such a cutie!!! Dominick loves water too. :) I happen to love his non goth/punk, colorful baby skull swim trunks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not goth at all, but definitely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I wish I could be so easily satisfied on a hot day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me some skulls on baby clothes! And Target. And Summer. So there you go, I guess?
    Mace and his belly are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good little "swimmer" he is!
    I spy a swim shirt very similar to that of Marcus'. Aren't they the BEST things ever? My sunscreen supply hasn't dwindled nearly as fast now that we wear that every time we go outside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parker loves plain lawn sprinklers too. Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Nothing better than hanging out in the summer while babies play in the water! I'm a little jealous of your yard - since we no longer have a yard! Also, those swim shorts are super cute!! I know what you mean about the skulls though, my boys have a few clothing items like that where they are really cute but then I'm like wait - this is kind of disturbing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dog. I want the dog! Furry faces kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are the sweetest pictures ever. mace and lily must be the best combo in town!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha- "pet the puppy niiiiice."

    ReplyDelete