Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A long lost video

The other day I was looking through a bunch of pictures and videos on the computer from when Mace was teeny tiny, and I stumbled upon a folder of stuff that Rob had dumped from his old cell phone.  And I found my favorite video of all time!! from when Mace was only about five minutes old.  I didn't even know this existed, so I had never seen it until now.  I was in tears shouting at Rob to come in here, I didn't know we had this, I love it, this is so cool!!!  He had forgotten about it and was in awe too and we just watched it over and over again like sixty times.

First sight of Mace from Sally on Vimeo.

5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! This is SOO precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOP.IT. I'm BAWLING!!
    Best video EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. This is so sweet. Brought a tear to my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just about the sweetest moment i've seen!

    ReplyDelete