Sunday, September 22, 2013

House divided

Soooo the Hawkeyes won by a million this weekend, likely because Mace and I decided to sport our gear (surely not because the team they played was truly awful)....and it helped that the Cyclones don't play until Thursday this week, so we were dedicated little Hawk fans alllll day.  And by dedicated I mean I wore my Iowa shirt, ate a bunch of queso, drank a bunch of Landshark, and took a nap.  Go Hawks!  

Speaking of naps, Mace took a 3.5 hour one!!!!! and then was up at night like six times and finally came to sleep in our bed and then kept rolling all over me and kicking Rob in the face.  

But he's so cute.        

8 comments:

  1. OMG, I love those Pumas! and yuck on the nighttime sleep game. When Liam finally started napping that long, it never interrupted his nighttime sleep, so hopefully it was a fluke for you guys!
    Aint no one got time to get kicked in the face in bed! unless...you're uh, into that or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures, just the wrong team! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love mace's little red shoes! his smile is seriously so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family and pictures! I'm glad your team won :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mace is such a cute little Hawkeye ... I'm just saying :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes! :) Did you have Mace wear those to make up for that silly shirt you made him wear? ;) I kid (sort of, but not really).
    Cheers to that queso and Landshark!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your right, he is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mace!!!! What a cutie. He is going to be one big heartbreaker!!

    ReplyDelete