Sunday, September 15, 2013

Iowa/Iowa St game

The Iowa/Iowa State game didn't turn out quite as I had hoped, but since we are a house divided (sort of....in a way....not really....GO CYCLONES:)) someone is always happy :))  Rob's Hawks finally got a win over the Cyclones after losing the past couple years.  It's always a ton of fun tailgating in Ames, and Mace had his favorite babysitters watching him at home, so life was good all around.  
My friend Des was at the game!!  Her husband is officially the best ever and surprised her with a trip home and a huge tailgate party for her birthday.  SO COOL!
My little Cyclone before we left home.....
To top off the weekend, today is a perfect rainy & cool fall day complete with pumpkin spice lattes and salted caramel mochas for breakfast and gas station pizza for lunch.  PJs-all-day kind of day!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO glad we were able to meet up, if only for a few minutes!!
    Give Mace a squeeze and a smooch from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that last picture! you have an adorable family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet tailgating was a blast! I'm sad I couldn't be there this year. Stinks that we lost, though! But looks like you still had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little boy is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete