Sunday, October 13, 2013

Playdate

After a brisk + sunny + really perfect morning at the zoo, Rob went in to the office to work for what seemed like forEVER this afternoon.  So Mace and I played outside until I ran out of sleeve space to wipe his snotty nose.  He hates to come inside but once it started to cool off, I successfully lured him inside tantrum-free with the help of (warm) blueberry muffins as an afternoon snack.
Rob is super busy at work in the fall, and I hate it when he can't hang out with us on weekends.  BUT having me & the little mister's playdate sandwiched between a morning zoo trip and an evening DQ trip for crunch cones = me & Mace not as grouchy about the whole work thing :))

But still, WHY DON'T WEEKENDS LAST LONGER.

7 comments:

  1. i would do anything to make weekends last longer! and can mace's smile be any cuter? so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish weekends lasted longer, too, especially because it seems like the week takes forever! Mace is cute! I hope your week goes by FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate how weekends always go by too fast. Mace is THE.CUTEST! Love his Mickey sweatshirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parker hates coming in from playing outside, too. Cute pictures of you two together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at tantrum-free.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, those red shoes seriously kill me every.time.
    Marcus would live outside if we let him. Coming in for minor things like diaper changes, dinner, and bed are total inconveniences.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cutie!! The fall decorations look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete