Sunday, June 22, 2014

2

Mace turned two yesterday, the first day of summer, the longest day of the year, the BEST day of the year.  I was pretty worried that he was going to have a lame birthday, but my mom pulled off a fun party at her house, and I did very little except buy these balloons.
I'm disappointed I didn't get more pictures of all of us together since Mace had all his grandparents and great-grandparents in attendance, but that's the way it goes.  
This one is from last weekend.....but I had to include it because Mace's favorite things about being at the grandparents' houses are GATOR RIDES and GOLF CART RIDES.  
Another great thing about the weekend........frosting.  He just couldn't wait to taste the frosting, so he stuck his hand in before it was time.  We all gave him extra scoops of frosting off our own cakes because why not load up a new two-year-old on pure sugar?  
Looking forward to seeing what age 2 brings.  Mace is the coolest little guy on the planet, and I can't believe I could be so lucky to be his mom!  

6 comments:

  1. Looks like the perfect way to ring in being TWO!
    Happy Birthday Mace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gathering! Simple is wonderful, especially when they're little!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Mace had a perfect 2nd birthday
    Happy Birthday to Mace- Hope his 2nd year is full of many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two is SUCH a fun age! Don't believe what they say about it being terrible ;) It's 3 that rocks your world haha. Take it from me. Also, I love those balloons! Looks like such a fun party. Happy Birthday, Mace!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad Mace's 2nd birthday party turned out great! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful photos! Looks like a great day!

    -the Preppy Student

    ReplyDelete