Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas 2014


This Christmas was the most perfect one!  My mental image of a perfect Christmas is what the Plaza Hotel suite looks like in Home Alone 2 after Duncan's Toy Chest delivers all those presents.  

Plus champagne and cinnamon rolls.  

Plus seeing everyone we love, of course :))      
Although we were missing my grandma so much, we had our usual get-together at her house on Christmas Eve.  I can't imagine spending Christmas Eve anywhere else......and it was so fun to have lots of family & friends, and especially Grandma's great-grandchildren enjoying another Christmas Eve at her house.
Now I'm so looking forward to ringing in 2015!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great Christmas! Kids make everything so much more fun, and I think the best is yet to come as they get older and even more excited about it. That train looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete