Saturday, January 03, 2015

My word for 2015

One of my friends asked me what my word of 2015 will be.  The word I try to keep in mind every day......sort of like a resolution but without a specific goal I guess.

My word for 2015 is MAGICAL.  Not just because I'm a walking Disney advertisement :)) but because it would be so fun to have magic in every single day.  Not just vaycays and birthdays and holidays.......I even want every single freezing cold day of January and February to be magical too.  

Magic to me: special moments, adventure, generosity, and seeing every-day-ordinary-life in an extraordinary way.  And pixie dust.  And Disney :)))

This is one of my favorite pictures from 2014......I remember just what we did all day and just what I was thinking when we took this picture on the 4th of July.  And of course Mace has a hold of the garden hose which is so typically Mace :))

It was sort of fun to narrow down a word.......what will yours be?  Do you make New Year's resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment